We have developed and successfully deployed a search engine platform for open government data. Our next-generation open government data portal contains a set of tools that facilitates better understanding of data. It is enhancing transparency through improved accessibility by personalized presentation of datasets in different forms and facilitates better understanding of these data by providing important contextual information like the metadata and provenance information as well as information on related or linked datasets.
What we offer:
- Enterprise cloud solutions for the public sector
- Enterprise cloud solutions for the service sector
- Enterprise cloud solutions for manufacturing
More than 900 happy users!
Cost is an issue! Quality is not! Unlimited quality guaranteed by the Noos Cloud contract!
Three year cloud support – 24 times 7
We build your cloud business!
Free consultancy for anyone in April and May 2019!!! Send us a request now!
Key platform features are:
- Full text indexing of all major document types (MSOffice, PDF, OpenDocument, scanned images)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Many documents published in open gov platforms are PDFs containing images only (e.g. scanned Fax documents). To resolve this problem, an OCR text extraction facility is integrated into the platform
- Document preview for a faster search experience. Users do not need to download large PDF files in order to find out after all that they are looking at the wrong document. The Preview of the 1st page of all documents accelerates searching, results browsing and selection of the most relevant item
- Configurable advanced search filters for any metadata attribute (e.g. organization, document type, signer and publication date)
- Open Access APIs are integrated into the platform. OpenSearch, OAI-PMH and RSS protocols are enabling anyone to reuse the content
Ypediavgeia.gr (UltraCl@rity) is currently the major implementation of the platform, providing services to the Greek public. Yperdiavgeia is a search engine indexing all the documents published through the Cl@rity project (Greek Open Government Data) and the Central Electronic Registry for Public Contracts (CERPC).
Statistics (Feb 2018):
26.838.966 decisions from the Cl@rity program
252.253 tenders and contracts
511.060 official government gazettes
4.993 parliament proceedings
5.000+ unique daily visitors
The search engine platform for open government data and Yperdiavgeia.gr are created and branded by Vangelis Banos and Noosware (Copyright 2011 – 2018).